At last I am finished with this piece! I've been working on it now and again since February. I think I completely lost my mind with this one.......a room full of gold coins......yeah THAT took a while. I have to say that I learned a lot from this piece. I took what I learned from "Limberlost" and "Monster Under the Bed" in order to figure out how to handle the background.....create depth without getting too muddy. Overall, I am pleased with the depth of color, and the composition. Definitely my most complicated piece up to this point. I am sort of glad it took so long. Kept me from making mistakes...just going slow, thinking hard, and not rushing any of the colors. Hope you like!
8.5 inches x 11 inches